From: "Martin Helsing" <martin.helsing-at-earthlink.net>
Subject: I wanna play too [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 15:19:47 -0500

I’ve recently discovered your website and would like to build a tank and come to one of your gatherings this year.

My main project will be an M1 Abrams based on the 1/9th Ultimate Soldier toy. I’m currently making extensive changes to it to bring it to legal scale (1” too short) and improve (I mean replace) the suspension. Oh, and I’m going to put a paintball gun in the turret too. I’ve browed your website extensively and this project is going ahead full blast.

I also have a 1/6th scale Hummer that I would like to arm. It came with a plastic representation of a TOW launcher.

Is a TOW launcher considered a Rocket Launcher according to your rules (i.e. 1 shot only) or a “gun (which would then have a magazine of 20 shots since this would equate to an armored car)?

In any case, I would like to submit it as a Transport Vehicle since it has cargo space in back and a tow hook for a trailer that I am going to make this weekend.

As a transport, it would list as 0/2 correct?

Thanks,

Martin Helsing