From: Lionelandme-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: combining hobbies [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:34:06 EST

True. The rules for the tanks is 10 degrees. However, to avoid any injury,
the aircraft must come in through the long way of the field pass the areas of
where spectators may be to AA guns won't accidentally hit them.
    I'm working on two ideas on aper. One of them is a Panzer 4. The other is
a missile firing vehicle firing foam missiles using an air pump system. The
kind where you stomp and a projectile fires.
    The foam missile can easily be loaded into the bombay of an aircraft and
drop. I heard from another link the idea of helicopters. That will be even
cooler.
    Kevin Fischer