From: "Derek Engelhaupt" <tankme-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: motors [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:16:32 -0600

I seriously doubt it....fans usually have very little torque.

Derek

On 1/11/07, Gregory Pwneror <sockless67-at-gmail.com> wrote:
hey guys back again with another idea... would you beable to use mounted roof fans or just normal desk fans?????

-greg

On 1/6/07, Amir Tahvildaran <adt22-at-drexel.edu > wrote:
Gregory Pwneror wrote:
> hey guys would it be possible to use a vacum cleaner motor or an
> electric lawn mower moter(one with a battery on one with a cord?)
>
> -greg
The surplus lawn mower motors we've seen are on the large side.  Check
out this thread:

http://www.rctankcombat.com/archive/2006-10/msg00320.html

I'm still waiting to see how a one motor differential drive solution
works out though.

-Amir