From: <funkyneroc-at-ntlworld.com>
Subject: evolution taking place [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 23:02:01 +0000

Hi , I`ve been busy ,
anyone remember me ? 12v drills 1/8th scale and roofing felt man! no wonder no one
talked to me.
well I`ve took people`s advice , i`m getting on with a 1/6th Leopard 2No 24v drill`s
(the power is impressive) and found cheap nylon strapping for tracks . after trying
(for weeks) to gear down to 300rpm I`ve just fixed the drills to the axels,this will
give me 400rpm (no load speed),fast I hope.just over 2M/sec or 5mph.
I`ve found drills very neat ,verable speed from the trigger , lower gears (if you
want to spend a radio channel) and torque settings. however i`ve used 3 radio
channels and still can`t spin on the spot,but simplicity rules (This is my first
tank build) .
will take photo`s soon as!
can someone tell me how many working tanks are in the UK, If you have a tank in
opperation please say hi.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software