From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: C6C Sweet [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 12:04:56 -0500

Grant Mahalek wrote:
> Would a short movie clip of a tethered rolling chassis be OK for
> "official tank designation" until I get the r/c completed? We just got a
> digital camera, I'll see if I can figure out how to make a short movie
> clip of the tanks rolling under their own power. I'll get to work on
> some construction photos and captions.

Actually, by "R/C" I meant "remote control", not "radio control".  Since
tethered controlled is allowed on the battlefield, it can also be used
to the satisfy the "rolling chassis" criteria.  Mind you, if the video
shows you kicking the hull to roll it down hill, we may not consider
that viable :-)

Now, stop worrying about the paperwork and get the sucker built!!!

        Frank P.