From: "Gene Burbeck" <gburb-at-advantagecs.com>
Subject: RE: Gene is building a tank! [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:44:11 -0500

Video of the turret working with the gyro:

http://www.greendragoncommunications.com/photos/robots/turretgyro.AVI

Notice how I can spin the rug (or tank chassis, eventually) underneath the turret and it keeps pointing the same direction. Also, I have very quick aiming control as well as slow precise control by using the exponential curve on the transmitter. Note: in the video, the turret is turned down to about 1/3 speed. Be patient, the file is 13MB, but give it a while to download and the video should play.

Gene