From: Robert Currie <rctanksrcool-at-yahoo.ca>
Subject: Thank You Frank! [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 19:13:51 -0500 (EST)

Hi and Thank You Frank for adding Reg Longman to the C.T.D. Team list!!!
The only person Ive heard from from the Team so far has been Grant Mahalek and he is still full of enthusiasm about getting the Team together! and hop fully it will happen this year ! I would gladly hand over the flag to Grant he would make a good Team leader

Attention anyone looking for a door lock actuator or a 6 channel radio and receiver I found some amazing deals at the  ALL ELECTRONICS CORP.
www.allelectronics.com Look under (miscellaneous)
Door lock Actuator CAT#DLA-1 $5.50 Each!
6 Channel Transmitter and receiver CAT#JS-6 $29.95 Each!!!!!   HAPPY TANKING! Robert Currie