From: Grant Mahalek <gmahalek-at-shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Pending Designation ? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:09:28 -0700

Frank,

As to your musing......when are the Northern Barbarians actually going to
hold our first battle......that my good man is the $50 question!!

The optimistic answer in my mind is this year......hope of hopes
;-).........if I'am lucky enough to get Garnet, Steve or Darren to help me
finish up a few loose ends, I may be ready to participate.

Hey guys, if your out there, please send me an email or give me a call, I
need your help finishing my tanks.

Cheers,

Grant P. Mahalek
Airdrie, Alberta