From: "Gregory Pwneror" <sockless67-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: hey all [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:18:04 +1300

kool i think ill make a nebelwerfer rocket battery after my pak-38 and then ill try making an armored car... the only problem is that i live in New Zealand which is sort of a problem as i don't think that  are any r/c tank clubs there so ill have to set up one and play friendly fire also i might be able to make a scud in quite a while