From: "Derek Engelhaupt" <tankme-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Turret Ring. [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:44:54 -0600

Lock it down somehow, but not so much that you can't remove it quickly.  You wouldn't want your tank to rollover and have your turret go flying ripping and shredding wires all to hell....;)

Derek

On 11/6/06, Aahz. <ErickKilmer-at-comcast.net> wrote:
Steve Tyng wrote:
> Take a look at the T040 picture pages.

   Ah, cool, thanks. I had not looked through all the tanks to see if
any had details on their turret rotation. This brings my next question
though would gravity alone be enough to hold most turrets on or do they
need to be locked down?

Aahz.