From: "Rob" <Rsnyder-at-cox.net>
Subject: Re: question [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 09:08:42 -0500

Kevin,

There is only so much that can be regulated.  Rate of Fire is regulated by
the fact that we don't allow full auto and that the paintball marker is only
allowed to fire once per trigger pull.

Further more, the tanks are limited to how many balls they can carry. If one
runs out of balls, there is nothing to stop people from killing his tank on
the way back to home base. The longer one can stay in the fight, by using
self control with the trigger, the better off they will support the team
that they are a part of.

Rob