From: "Pete Curran" <petesboyz-at-punkass.com>
Subject: RE: Greetings from dear old Blighty [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 23:17:02 +1000

Mike
Let me be the first to welcome you to our version of reality,
The easiest and probably best way to get the dimensions is to purchase a
plastic model of your intended victim (opps tank) and measure it then
convert to scale (for 1:35 to 1:6 is multiply size by 5.833), then
adjust as needed to fit your gear inside

Pete (have motors, better get back to building) Curran
The wonderful land of Aussie's
www.angelfire.com/mech/sherman