From: "Stephen Bostic" <robinsman-at-zoominternet.net>
Subject: FW: Hello [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 10:52:05 -0400

From: Stephen Bostic [mailto:robinsman-at-zoominternet.net]
Sent: Sunday, October 08, 2006 10:49 AM
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
Subject: Hello

Hello to all.  I am new to this, and am quite interested in the spring discussion that has been going on.  I have noticed that most of what I have seen on the site, is that everone is bolting the boogie wheels directly to the chassis.   Has anyone ever tried to duplicate the torsion bar suspension on the Tigers.  Does anyone know where I can find more information on scale suspension systems.  Also is there a standard for radios and frequencies that are in use?

Thanks,
Steve