From: Derek Engelhaupt <derekengelhaupt-at-rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger I road wheels [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:58:07 -0700 (PDT)

The Viper USA Tiger I bought has 4 1/2" idlers, 5 1/8" road wheels, and 5 1/2" drive sprockets (measured from the outside tips of the sprocket teeth).

Derek

burn995-at-aol.com wrote:
The drive gear I have for my track(converor belt) is 6 in., I think that's a tad big but I'm going with it. I'm making my road wheels the same size. I org. figured there about 5 in..Any where in between, visually, I personally don't think will matter much. Only if your going for that totally true scale, probably should go with what someone has on there scaled plans. I scale up from a 35th scale model.Tom in Tenn.