[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
From: "Kevin" <ka1201-at-houston.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Paintball guns [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:56:36 -0500
Reply-To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com

It is the part that is moved by actuating the trigger.  It releases the bolt or hammer.


From: tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com [mailto:tanks-admin-at-rctankcombat.com] On Behalf Of BrendanKotlanger-at-aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 1:40 PM
To: tanks-at-rctankcombat.com
Subject: Re: Paintball guns [TANKS]


my gun was an overstock.  they sold about 50 of them that week at $10.  If my bolts wear down, I can lathe new ones.  What part is the seer in the gun?