From: "Brent" <beavis2-at-dodo.com.au>
Subject: hi everyone [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 18:14:24 +1000

hi eveyone my names Brent, stumbled on your site a while ago and all i can say is WOW, this is cool. i'm 28 years old live in brisbane, Australia i compete in rc warship combat and currently have two ships, a merchant tramp steamer and a heavy cruiser Prinz Eugen both of which i built with the help of my partner Shelley. rc tank combat is something i'm going to do T-34 for me i think. i have one question when you run a 12volt system and connect it to the RX does'nt it fry it? or do you use a separate battery pack for your RX? well i look forward to hearing from you all and any advise would be great.

Regards,

Brent.