From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: Adding rubber cleats on tracks? Joe Sommer help! [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:35:42 +0200 (CEST)

Happy 4th of July to all you Americans!!
I use the same track as Marc uses (#T035). I should have paid more
attention to the Hetzer pics, the track is very different.  It seems our
trackmaterial is a lot more straightforward.

Marc can answer your question what exact type of track it is, he ordered it.

Regards,
WJ