From: "Douglas Shannon" <professor03-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: co2 fill up - trust retail stores? [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:36:24 -0400

I have ad my tanks filed (successfully) at Sport's Authority, but the ones
near me don't do fills anymore.

The Wal*Mart near me does tank exchanges instead of fills, so anything the
might go wrong, goes wrong at the company that does the fills, not in the
store (this is a good way to rotate out you out-of-date tanks if the clerk
isn't paying attention) - the problem is, they only do 9 and 20 ounce
exchanges.

I don't have a Dick's near me, but when I used Sport's Authority, I was
lucky enough to get a clerk who was also a ref at a local field - so he had
a clue.

Doug S.