From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: First testrun radio-controlled [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:37:19 +0200 (CEST)

Thank you John & Joris,
I just used the translator to translate my wellmeant thanks into English:
"Your father was a goat, and your mother smells of Elderberries!
Go Away or I shall taunt you a second time."

Even though I had a bad hangover today, I started on a new front-axle with
a (hopefully) better tensioner. Things to do to get the drivetrain fully
operational:
- Make the adapter between my motor axles and the drive sprocket (Now its
a offcenter handdrilled piece of wood)
- Make 16 wooden wheels that fit the tracks better.
- Finish the track tensioner.

Regards,
WJ "Loves Monty Python" v/d Togt.

Of course