From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: First testrun radio-controlled [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:27:55 +0200 (CEST)

Hiya fellow-builders!
Although my tank is only a hull so far, I have it running remotely now!
The part I have to work on now is tensioning the tracks, aligning the
wheels, building workable adaptors between motors and tracks (mine are
built with 40mm square wood fitting around the 25mm axles of the motors,
through a handdrilled none-alligned hole)

You can find footage of my tank at the Forum:
http://forum.rctankcombat.eu/viewtopic.php?t=13

A direct link to it (It's still 27 Mb, I'll resize it later):
http://forum.rctankcombat.eu/media/leo_movie1.avi