From: "Rob" <Rsnyder-at-cox.net>
Subject: Re: Question about 1/6 scale tanks ..... [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:06:46 -0400

Gordon,

Here is a link to a site that you are asking about :   http://www.foxflier.com/stuart/index.htm

Don't be fooled by the small ones :  a fully decked out tamiya  1/16 Tiger 1 tank will cost between $1000 to $1400. That is with the full IR battle system, smoke, sound, etc, etc.    Hen Long  (HL) makes some 1/16 tanks, but there is no way to make them fire paintballs or use an IR Battle system.   http://www.matotoys.com/canada/  is the website for them. For the Price, they aren't too bad.  I got at Tiger 1 with smoke, sound, upgraded metal gearbox, and metal tracks for $116.00 USD. It did cost an additional $40 ?? dollars to ship to the US from Canada. The workmanship is cheap and sometimes they don't always work 100%. Mine came with a broken barrel and bad smoke unit (which they replaced for free.)  The Airsoft gun in the turret doesn't work worth a damn (there goes the ideal of firing 6mm Airsoft paintballs.)

Hope this helps