From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: forum.rctankcombat.eu is alive! [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:08:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hiya fellow-builders!
For the RCTankers who decoded my Dutch message a day or two ago there will
be no surprise, but for the rest:

The unofficial European branch of rctankcombat has started. The website
has not been built yet, but the forum is there, to be found at
forum.rctankcombat.eu or www.rctankcombat.eu/forum

It is in its experimental phase, but please feel free to log in, register,
and I will stand by to promote you to RCTanker instead of regular user on
the forum. I will most likely add a forum in which to display each tank,
if anyone is interested in that.

If any US member has experience with a forum, and wants to act as
moderator/admin, let me know!

If any European member wants to have their own team/forum on the site, let
me know.