From: "Piilola, Matti" <Matti.Piilola-at-fwfin.fwc.com>
Subject: New member [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:39:45 +0300

Hello again WJ,

After a fast check from local wheelchair suppliers it seems not to be possible to
find any surplus motors from them. They only have new stuff which cost enormously.
You told that it might be possible to find these from the Netherlands. Would you
like to give me an address where to ask?
How about the EV-X motors? Where could I find those?

Matti

This message and the information accompanying this transmittal may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material, and is intended only
for the use of the individual persons or entities named as recipients on the
address. If you are not one of the intended recipients of this message, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipients on the
address, you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retransmission, dissemination or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender, and delete this message from your
computer system.