From: "Piilola, Matti" <Matti.Piilola-at-fwfin.fwc.com>
Subject: New member [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:50:37 +0300

Hello WJ

Thanks for fast information. I have been lurking on the pages of "robotmarketplace"
for some time now but have not found anything powerful and cheap enough. Wheelchair
motors is a good hint, I have to ask these from local suppliers. It may be that they
have some surplus motors in store.
Another question: For transmission it seems that people have used chains and
sprockets. Has anyone used toothed belts? They are strong enough to transfer lot of
torque, cheap and silent to use.

PS. It is a small world, we here know the company TietoEnator very well. I myself
work in US company Foster Wheeler.

Regards
Matti

This message and the information accompanying this transmittal may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material, and is intended only
for the use of the individual persons or entities named as recipients on the
address. If you are not one of the intended recipients of this message, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipients on the
address, you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retransmission, dissemination or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender, and delete this message from your
computer system.