From: "WJ" <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl>
Subject: Re: New member [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:50:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hiya Matti,
Welcome!   Glad to see a fellow European joining up!  The Dutch team
ordered some motors from www.robotmarketplace.com , but we have to pay
import tax and all for it.
The project I am working on right now involves the use of two electric
wheelchair motors, which are readily available in the Netherlands. (The
healthcare system here offers new wheelchairs, so theres almost no
secondhand trade)   Maybe this suits your purposes?

Regards,
WJ

PS. I work for a company called TietoEnator, I'll have to find out if I
can send motors with the help of my Finnish collegues!