From: "Piilola, Matti" <Matti.Piilola-at-fwfin.fwc.com>
Subject: New member [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:02:47 +0300

Hallo,

First I would like to introduce me, my name is Matti Piilola, I live in Lahti,
Finland, Europe, and for a long time have been very interested to build a rc
tankmodel in appr. scale of 1:6 to 1:8. I have already built a model of German
Sturmgeschuetz IV in the scale of 1:15, but I think it is a bit too small. I have
read with great enthusiasm this webpage for a while, and the tanks introduced here
have given me even more enthusiasm.
However before starting to build anything, I need answer to a big problem: In this
part of the world it is not possible to find powerful and cheap motors like EV
Warrior or EV-X type, which you seem to use there. So could somebody give me a hint
of a good Internet shop  where to purchase these, and suitable controllers for them
as well.

Regards
Matti

This message and the information accompanying this transmittal may contain
proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material, and is intended only
for the use of the individual persons or entities named as recipients on the
address. If you are not one of the intended recipients of this message, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipients on the
address, you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retransmission, dissemination or the taking of any action in reliance
upon the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender, and delete this message from your
computer system.