From: Jeremy Caylor <jeremyandcurt-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Got my leopard running!! [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Looks great! Where did you get the wheelchair motors? Im looking for motors again, and those look like they would work quite well :) Thanks

WJ <WJ-at-vdtogt.nl> wrote:
Dear fellow-tankers,  After an inspiring meeting with my fellow TNT members, plus the beautiful  weather here in the Netherlands, I finally got my tank running!!    It's still in a semi-assembled state, but I was able to drive it forwards  and reverse!    I took the good advice of several builders, and just kept it simple! These  motors are straight out of a wheelchair, and have their reduction already  built-in. It makes them very heavy, but also very sturdy!!    Please let me know what else is needed for a tank number designation!    Regards,  The sunburned-all-over Dutchman.  WJ
leftside.jpg
rear.jpg
Front.jpg