From: "Steve Tyng" <STyng-at-ACPTrust.com>
Subject: RE: $20 paintball markers [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:49:15 -0400

Chris was using am Eradicator in his Stug.  It didn't work last battle
because of a problem with the seer.  It looked to me that the seer was
made out of un-hardened steel and had worn down.  I don't think Chris
had put many rounds through that marker.

The marker is definitely something you want to work correctly in your
tank.  Is a days wasted battle worth the $50 you saved in buying a cheap
rebuilt marker?  Remember, it was rebuilt for a reason.

Steve Tyng