From: BrendanKotlanger-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: $20 paintball markers [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:12:48 EDT

Those guns are OK but their barrels have small bore for a paintball gun so they tend to pop paintballs in the bore.  The barrels are exactily .68 inch so if the balls are deformed or slightly swelled they will pop.  the spring that moves the bolt is slightly over powered so more co2 is released for each shot.  I replaced the barrel on mine and removed the velocity screw.  The gun can be modified for combat easily and works well with the barrel completely removed.  I fired mine at a range of 50 feet and could still hit the target accurately without the barrel.  The gun is loud because the amount of co2 released but the balls always break when they hit something.  It is a good gun with a new barrel.  It also loads the balls from a 45 degree angle.