From: "Marc en Wendy" <marcmethorst-at-zonnet.nl>
Subject: Re: Got my leopard running!! [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:51:18 +0200

WJ wrote:

> After an inspiring meeting with my fellow TNT members, plus the beautiful weather here in the Netherlands, I finally got my tank running!!

I'm glad to see the progress on your project, very well done.

Since I'll be incorporating a few modifications in the StuG that I engineered after Mr. Tyng's hints and suggestions: make sure to be prepared for carnage (nothing personal though ...).
With the wheelchair motors you use I guess it will be 24 V?

Marc ''where is the enemy when you need one?'' M.