From: Derek Engelhaupt <derekengelhaupt-at-rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Question about a R/C kit please [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 09:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

Some of the guys there have these kits.

Derek

Gordon Saunders <kw4cz-at-triad.rr.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

First, let me thank all that have responded to my introduction and seeking a "mentor" posts.
I will mention the "tanker guy"  Rusty here ... gone the extra mile on giving me some info and ideas .. TANKS, Rusty !!

If I may ask, has anyone had experience with this kit from Backyardarmor ( I think that's right ) ....

http://www.backyardarmor.com/TAM56012.htm

I "think" I would like to ease into this new hobby with out facing a court martial from the HQ Commander ( read wife )  :-)
Granted, I still have a good bit of my old R/C stuff  from the old days ... most of which I'm sure will not be of any use on this adventure .....

Going back to the kit ... if you have built this one ... your experience with it please ..
Is this a good place to order from ?  I tried to find it locally .. no luck though.

Thanks in advance!

Best of the day to you,

Gordon in Greensboro