From: "Amir Tahvildaran" <adt22-at-drexel.edu>
Subject: Re: Still looking for some "mentors" [TANKS]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 00:14:14 -0400

I don't wanna steal Doug's thunder (or incriminate him) but I will say that
it was really cool to see it whizzing around.  Can't wait for the next AMG
meeting.

I'll confess that I spent a good part of today breaking (my) rule #1.
Instead of shelling out $30 for a replacement grip to hack down to size I
made my own
http://www.cs.drexel.edu/~adt22/tank/marker.html
which surprisingly works.  The nice thing about whatever the type of wood I
picked up (hemlock I think) is that you can work it without any tools.  A
butter knife or fingernails do well on it.

-Amir