From: "Gordon Saunders" <kw4cz-at-triad.rr.com>
Subject: Still looking for some "mentors" [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:36:27 -0400

Hi to all,

Still hoping someone is near my area of Greensboro, NC that is willing to answer a LOT of questions.
Granted, I am about an hour or so drive from the Tank Museum in Danville, VA
That's an option .. but I like the "bigger" tanks  :-)

Where is a good place to start looking for buying up a few pieces of "stuff" to start out with ... motors, hardware, etc.

Got a looooong way to go to get going ... picking out a plan and getting started.

Any suggestions on what was  YOUR  first attempts ??

Thanks!

Gordon Saunders