From: Derek Engelhaupt <derekengelhaupt-at-rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: Radio kit [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Yeah, I'm going to be sending in my receiver since I did some testing on this issue.  When I turned off my radio, the motors kept running in their last state of operation.  I would like to to run the opposite way where if it looses singnal that everything shuts down.

Derek

Gary Warren <gdubb2-at-cableone.net> wrote:
I don't know how important failsafes are in the tank world, but in the robotics end of things it is critical. The park flyer receiver  (AR6000) did not have the correct failsafe for robots. Spektrum has a receiver that will failsafe all channels for the 'bot folks. It's designation is the BR6000. Spektrum will exchange the receivers if requested, they are also available at The Robot Marketplace.  http://www.robotmarketplace.com/store.html

The robot folks are very happy with this radio..

Good Luck
Gary