From: odysseyslipways-at-aol.com
Subject: [TANKS] MOVING!
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 13:11:59 -0400

just to let you all know, the people who where to be moving out of out house (the renters) told us last night that rather than moving out on june 20th, they will be out this monday, so i'll be packing the first truck monday!

the Tiger will be transported in the back of my bronco that will be on a car trailer to be towed out behind the second truck.

I was going to order what i needed for sprockets and chains and such this coming week, but i guess not now.

Ya hoo! new home and shop here I come!