From: burn995-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: Introduction ... [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:54:06 EDT

"Hello," Gordon. Tom here. I'm right up here in Bluff City only about an hour away. Like you, I've done all the models, planes, cars, boats,hovercraft,ect.and now I'm ready for a tank. I also went up to the aaf museum over the manorial holiday, great, right!!! I've started my tank, just tonight I finished assembling my second track. I got my worrior motors a couple days ago. Now I'll do a mock up of the carrage.It will probably be a tiger. I've asked the group for anyone in the tri-city area, no one has responded. Drop me a line