From: "Jeffrey J. Potter Sr." <jeff7457-at-cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: Hello - Newbie Here [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:00:29 -0400

Thanks for the information.   We live in the Baltimore, MD area and will be taking a ride down to the Maryland Attack Group's spring battle "Operation Risk the Revenge" next weekend.

I have been thinking about using the  MOB OSMC Combo (http://robotpower.com/catalog/#combo) with a pair of the CM80 motors or simular as the power plant.  Think this would be overkill for a 1/9th Abrams tank?  Just kicking around some ideas here.

Thanks,
Jeff