From: dwconn404-at-comcast.net
Subject: Re: PWM motor control from USB I/O board [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 03:54:31 +0000

Thanks a lot, Joe. That's good to know.

This USB board has open collector relay drivers built into the DO channels. I think they'll sink 50ma per channel, but I don't have the specs handy. The PWM is open collector, too, but it's easy to modify if that won't work for the SSRs. This thing may actually be a good option for WiFi based motor speed control.

      Doug
From: Joe Sommer <anvilus9-at-adelphia.net>