From: JOHN PITTELLI <jplily-at-yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tanks] so anyone using these motors? [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 20:18:17 -0700 (PDT)

Chris, I'd say the second listing would be something
to look into. They are rated continuous rather than
intermittent. Plus with the various speed capabilities
they would offer quite a bit in the torque and speed
variations that you could play with.

John

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2006050109492236&catname=electric&qty=1&item=10-1731

http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2006042407162470&item=10-1646&catname=electric