From: "Amir Tahvildaran" <adt22-at-drexel.edu>
Subject: Re: Tread Spacing on the TTS [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 14:05:14 -0400

None of the pdf's are tested so don't put too much confidence in them.

I attached another one that I made for 1" beveled tracks with 3/8" teeth on
the sprocket.  There is no "meshing room" in the diagram so, again, don't
put too much confidence in it.  Maybe we can get some top-secret feedback
from Steve or Chris on what works ;)

-Amir