From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: New guy [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:47:32 -0400

George Mastoras wrote:
> Hi Pete, thanks for reply, would like to prepare a build report and organise
> some photos. thought I should ask what is the procedure for getting a build
> report online.

Simply send your photos and captions to me privately (one photo and
caption per email is best) and I'll post them to a "pending" location on
the website.  When the vehicle has achieved a "rolling chassis" status
(ie. it moves under it's own power) your vehicle will receive an
official designation and you will be the envy of the whole world :-)

        Frank "You Build Em, I Promote Em" Pittelli