From: Kevin Ross <kjrcartoons-at-yahoo.com.au>
Subject: slow going [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:27:18 +1000 (EST)

HI all

I hope everone is doing well on your tanks.

James because I work metric I will have a gap of 10mil
wich is allmost 1/2inch.

Chris nice work on stug very inpresive.

I had to change my sprocket from molding it to making
it out of ply.
As the molding resin you use has to come from vic as I
could not get it hear in nsw(too expensive).

I've just about cut everthing for my
jagdpanther.except for tracks(ran out of ply).

Have not put it together yet as I whan to use a glue
that is called epe glue it is good it will just about
glue anything and is water prof.

I'm saveing up at the moment to buy more gear the glue
is 46.00 750g.

But what I'm am hanging out for is my drill press
still  60.00 on it.

I need it to make shore all holes line up and are
strate.

I had plenty of thick ply left so I cut all the bits
to make t34-85 for my first turrent tank.

 I got the wheels for 2.00each.

All best kevin

Ps I don't drink so I think all beer sucks.