From: OdysseySlipways-at-aol.com
Subject: Re: Joe Sommer/Anvilus [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 13:19:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2006 1:14:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, frank-at-rctankcombat.com writes:

Dugas, Jean-Marc (DHW/SME) wrote:
>Are you guys still working on the Playstation gamepad solution?

Yes, but our day jobs and spring chores tend to get in the way :-(

We will be installing them in various platforms for the upcoming spring
events (both demonstrations and battles) to give them a good test.
We'll report progress as it happens.

  Frank P.

Ah, good, I was just wondering how things where coming along myself as I'll need something to drive this tank.

Chris,
Odyssey Slipways