From: "Toast" <toast-at-shadowsofchange.com>
Subject: RE: Joe Sommer/Anvilus [TANKS]
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:54:53 -0500

And…that gave me a smile.  I’ve done tech support for years…

You know what I really like about this mailing list.  When I ask questions, there are actually intelligent people on the other end answering the questions.  Not like most message boards or forums or lists I’ve been involved with.

When I said I was stunned I meant it.  I really asked the question so that he would correct me with details and give me info I was looking for.  That wasn’t a slight or complaint in any way and if what he said is true then I can’t argue with facts.