From: Frank Pittelli <frank-at-rctankcombat.com>
Subject: Re: Anvilus? [TANKS]
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 12:12:03 -0400

Toast wrote:
> I was under the impression (until I saw that chart)
> that I could use the Anvilus Mini with my own set of SSR’s and have the
> amperage capacity I needed by adding many in parallel.  Is this not
> true?  I thought the Mini just controlled the SSR’s and it is up to me
> to add the relays capable of handling the needed current. //

Yes, you can supply your own SSRs or Relays capable of handling higher
current loads, as long as those components don't draw more than 150ma on
their control lines.  The Anvilus Mini circuit simply controls the
relays/SSRs, not the high-amp load.

The 30A limit listed in the article referenced assumed that you were
using stock automotive relays with the Mini so that a price comparison
could be made.

        Frank P.