From: "Toast" <toast-at-shadowsofchange.com>
Subject: Anvilus? [TANKS]
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 00:18:10 -0500

The chart on this page à http://www.rctankcombat.com/articles/ControllerReview.html lists the Anvilus Relay SSR and Anvilus Mini to have a Max Current per Channel of 30 amps.  With the setup I’m thinking about I’ll need to handle about 100 amp spikes and near 90amps continuous (testing will tell for sure).  I was under the impression (until I saw that chart) that I could use the Anvilus Mini with my own set of SSR’s and have the amperage capacity I needed by adding many in parallel.  Is this not true?  I thought the Mini just controlled the SSR’s and it is up to me to add the relays capable of handling the needed current.

Kevin “got my email issue sorted” Adams