From: Gettysburg114th-at-aol.com
Subject: Tiger Hull [TANKS]
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:12:07 EST

I just completed my Tiger 1 hull.  Well, that is the hull is glued together.  I still need to sand seal and detail the hull along with installing axles.  I am happy to say that it does look like a Tiger 1.
I hope to start on the turret and deck later this weekend.  Will and I are going to Aberdeen next weekend.  It would be nice to get the deck and turret together for our meeting.
I hope to get some pictures that I can post a little later.
Bob