From: "Tm McCarty" <Sunk99-at-msn.com>
Subject: Warship regulators [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:10:40 -0800

Bill, a Big Guns supplier, sells them.  See- http://www.bderc.com/index.html

An aside on the starter motor – I’ve seen them used as winches.

Worked fine in that application.

Got to agree on the slinging solder comment.

Run them long under load with low voltage and it’s toast.

Used to work at a rebuilder.

TimMc

Hi all,
Does anyone out there have or know where I can get three of those regulators
made by Swampworks I believe. The warship guys use them all the time, but
swampworks.com is now closed so I have no way of getting them. They screw
straight onto a co2 bottle and regulate the pressure to 140psi. I could use
a standard regulator but they are in the $100's the swampworks ones where
small and only $30.
any help would be appreciated.

Chris. b