From: "chris barthelson" <barthelson88-at-hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: cheap six channel (C6C) radio [TANKS]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:44:45 +1030

>The 2
>analog sticks provide turret and steering,L and R provide shooting, then
>the A,B,X,Y provide other options. Anyone got any ideas or even know what
>I'm talking about?

Ps2 is basically the same setup two analogs (turret rotate and elevate,
drive, steering) the R1 R2 L1 L2 buttons provide triggers and the triangle,
square, x, o buttons provide options. In my opinion the ps2 controller is
setup better because the analogs are symmetrical and it's just a better
shape. Opinion from an avid ps2 fan.

Chris"PS2 all the way"Barthelson

Shopping made easy -at- tradingpost.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Etradingpost%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Freferrer%3DnmsnHMetagv1&_t=753082530&_r=emailtagline&_m=EXT