From: "Trevor Vickers" <tkv000-at-gmail.com>
Subject: Re: New Sherman on the way [TANKS]
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:57:45 -0700

Ahhh, Princess Auto, my second home. Good deal!

On 3/5/06, Dave McGrath <blackj2ck-at-hotmail.com> wrote:

I went to princess auto and ran across some 18volt 30amp scooter motor
controllers for 7 bucks each, so i bought 6. They had the matching motors
rated at 150watt for 20 bucks each, so i got two of these all i could
afford. In the end cheaper then the evx's i have coming from the states. The
shipping on a motor is brutal. So i may be able to start working on my drive
train.

Dave.

http://www3.telus.net/davesdungeon/